I'm not ashamed to admit that year after year

معرفی سخت افزارهایی که دارای بیشترین سازگاری با گنو/لینوکس هستند

I'm not ashamed to admit that year after year

نوشتهاز doris89592 » دو شنبه اسفند 29, 01 11:16 am

Zach LaVine follows with an overall score of 88. In the beginning of July, a leak that contained scores of 2k23 mt the starting players was distributed throughout the web. The majority of the data from the original leak are accurate when compared to Tuesday's revised leak.

The only discrepancy I can find could be that Patrick Williams is a 74 overall, instead of a 75.It's extremely odd that NBA 2K23 ranks Williams at a point higher than Chicago Bulls' reserve center Tony Bradley. While Williams has missed the majority the 2022-23 season due to an injury to his wrist, the 74 rating seems to be a bit low for the third-year forward of Florida State.Additionally there's an Chicago Bulls' player missing from the NBA 2K23 leak ratings. This could be first-year player Dalen Terry.

I'm not ashamed to admit that year after year, I'm captivated to much about what the game's players be saying, yet we also must not forget that it provides us with a decent idea about how players are perceived as we enter the new year. You can imagine it being a gigantic power ranking of almost everyone in the league - one that actually lends the Bulls' roster an edge this year.

NBA 2K23 revealed today DeMar's DeRozan checks into the game with an 89 overall, and Zach LaVine will enter the season with an 88. The ranking is a pretty significant increase for DeRozan, who his last season when he was ranked just 85. In the case of LaVine however, he only moves one slot in comparison to NBA 2K22's 87.While I'm of the opinion that they both deserve to reach the 90s' threshold having 88 and 89 put them in pretty good company.

For instance, DeRozan is placed ahead of Rudy Gobert and just two spots in front of Devin Booker. LaVine has cheap mt 2k23 a higher ranking than players like Zion Williamson and Jaylen Brown.One thing that LaVine also has an advantage over is the top spot on the charts of dunking. LaVine's 95 is behind by only Ja Morant as well as Zion Williamson as one of most slammers of the league.
doris89592

نوشته: 3
پیوستن: دو شنبه اسفند 29, 01 11:04 am
Given: 0 thanks
Received: 0 thanks

برگشت به سخت افزار

اکنون هست

;کسانی که اکنون در این تالار هستند: کاربری نام ننوشته است کاربر و 4 میهمان