Stalock signs 1-year contract with Ducks

مباحث مربوط به زبان های برنامه نویسی در لینوکس

Stalock signs 1-year contract with Ducks

نوشتهاز Baltimores » پنج شنبه دی 7, 02 10:19 am

Alex Stalock signed a one year contract with the Anaheim Ducks on Monday. Financial terms were not disclosed.RELATED: [NHL Free Agent tracker]The 36 year old goalie was 9 15 2 with a 3.01 goals against average, .908 save percentage and two shutouts in 27 games 24 starts for the Chicago Blackhawks last season. Stalock was a finalist for the Masterton Trophy for perseverance won by Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Kris Letang after he battled back from myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart, following a bout with COVID 19."Yeah, another year. Who would have thought?" Stalock said from Da Beauty League in Edina Zach Parise Jersey, Minnesota. "If someone told me I was still playing pro hockey at 36, I'd probably have shaken my head. To live the dream another year, it's a ton of fun to play hockey. The family stuff makes it tougher now, but [Anaheim's] obviously a great place to play hockey, great weather. It's a good young team that they're building, and it's going to be fun."A fourth round pick No. 112 by the San Jose Sharks at the 2005 NHL Draft, Stalock is 70 65 20 with a 2.70 GAA, .908 save percentage and 11 shutouts in 179 regular season games 148 starts with the Sharks, Minnesota Wild and Blackhawks. He is 1 4 with a 2.54 GAA, .910 save percentage and one shutout in eight Stanley Cup Playoff games five starts."Last year you saw the young talent [the Ducks] have, and it's another year under their belt, " Stalock said. " They've got guys there that have been in Cup Final with [Adam] Henrique, and Cam Fowler's back, and they've got three young defensemen with [Jamie] Drysdale. They got a good roster, and they're going to work Kyle Masters Jersey, and that's where we'll end up being in the game every night and still have fun with it."NHL.com independent correspondent Jessi Pierce contributed to this report

Wild Store
Baltimores

نوشته: 4
پیوستن: پنج شنبه دی 7, 02 9:56 am
Given: 0 thanks
Received: 0 thanks

برگشت به برنامه نویسی

اکنون هست

;کسانی که اکنون در این تالار هستند: کاربری نام ننوشته است کاربر و 6 میهمان