Even though you can still not see player or team stats from

مباحث مربوط به زبان های برنامه نویسی در لینوکس

Even though you can still not see player or team stats from

نوشتهاز wangyue36612 » شنبه مهر 30, 01 9:17 am

Gabriel Jesus, a Brazilian international and current deputy to Sergio Aguero. No issue here as Aguero continues to FUT 23 Coins bang in goals, meaning that at some point, Jesus, Brazil’s number 9, will want more minutes. What caught me off-guard was his value:

Twenty-eight million pounds for a striker of his current capability and potential is very low, especially when you can search online and see that his value is ~60-80 million pounds meaning that you’ll have to come with a decent offer if you want to pry him away from Manchester. Transfer values, even for those players who made moves this summer, are low across the board, a problem that didn’t exist for most of the well-known players in FIFA 23.

After identifying Jesus as my new #9 (sorry Tammy, I know you’re banging in goals in real life but sadly you’re still a 76 OVR in my build), I approach Man City to negotiate a deal and am ushered into a cutscene with Mr. Pep Guardiola making an appearance in my office.

OK, it’s cool seeing Pep and his Friday business casual attire, but since when do managers, especially Pep whose clubs tend to have no financial restrictions, engage in the actual negotiations? After coming in for Jesus with a reasonable 40 million pound offer I was hard-balled for… 41.4 million pounds. Man City is certainly not struggling for buy FIFA 23 Coins cash, but oh well, he was on his way to London, pending agreeing to personal terms (wages/contract).
wangyue36612

نوشته: 3
پیوستن: شنبه مهر 30, 01 9:05 am
Given: 0 thanks
Received: 0 thanks

برگشت به برنامه نویسی

اکنون هست

;کسانی که اکنون در این تالار هستند: کاربری نام ننوشته است کاربر و 3 میهمان